"Our earnest desire is to nurture the young fertile minds by positive development
through excellent academic and extracurricular inputs."
The school ensures that students coming from diverse communities, regions, backgrounds
and professions are given a common platform and equal opportunities. Currently,
the school has classes from Pre-Nursery to class XII.
- Admissions are given in Nursery. Age of the child at the time of admission to Nursery
should be 3 years .
- Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate is compulsory for admissions to Nursery/
- Admission in Class I to XI are given depending upon the vacancies available.
- Age of the child for admissions to these classes should be as per norms.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
- Admission Form
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate From the previous school (From class 1 onwards)
- Copies of previous academic records
- Two Photographs of the child One Photograph each of the Parent/Guardian.
- For further details send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form.